- Colors: Khaki, Dark Green, Grass Green, White
- Radiating a sense of classic comfort into your home décor, the perfectly crafted rugs found within the Atmospheric collection by Julie Cohn for Surya will maintain a style that has been revered for generations. Hand knotted in 80% wool, 20% viscose, each of these perfect pieces is laced with a wonderful warmth and timeless design that will be a flawless addition from room to room within any home decor.
- Construction: Hand Knotted
- Shape: Rectangle
- Specific Materials: 80% Wool, 20% Viscose
- Product Care: However, to ensure for a more lasting quality, steps must be taken during care and cleaning to protect the durability of your polished piece. High powered vacuums, more often than not, pull out of the back of rugs, causing sprouts and a generally unattractive appearance to a once flawless rug. To counter this effect, place your vacuum starting at the edge of the rug, using a low setting and high elevation, or if possible, use hand held attachments when cleaning. As well, over time, the fibers within your piece will unavoidably begin to weaken. When this occurs, regularly, yarn will poke out from the edges of your rugs, and in order to prevent pulling, it is crucial that you do not simply pull the yarn out, but rather, cut these weak fibers using scissors to maintain the impeccable quality of your Surya rug. As well, if spills occur, it is crucial that you immediately tend to the area, blotting it with a towel to remove the moisture and to prevent any stain from setting.