- Colors: Pale Blue, Light Gray, Butter, Cream
- In line with it's name, each of the radiant rugs found within the Watercolor collection by Surya fashion a look as flawless and unique as a watercolor painting, allowing for charm to sparkle in your space. Hand knotted in 100% wool, the vibrant coloring found within each of these perfect pieces will shine while the antique wash will fashion an alluring, and upbeat look from room to room within any home decor.
- Construction: Hand Knotted
- Shape: Rectangle
- Specific Materials: 100% Wool
- Product Care: However, to ensure for a more lasting quality, steps must be taken during care and cleaning to protect the durability of your polished piece. High powered vacuums, more often than not, pull out of the back of rugs, causing sprouts and a generally unattractive appearance to a once flawless rug. To counter this effect, place your vacuum starting at the edge of the rug, using a low setting and high elevation, or if possible, use hand held attachments when cleaning. As well, over time, the fibers within your piece will unavoidably begin to weaken. When this occurs, regularly, yarn will poke out from the edges of your rugs, and in order to prevent pulling, it is crucial that you do not simply pull the yarn out, but rather, cut these weak fibers using scissors to maintain the impeccable quality of your Surya rug. As well, if spills occur, it is crucial that you immediately tend to the area, blotting it with a towel to remove the moisture and to prevent any stain from setting.